Sunday, November 30, 2008

wedding planning funk

I had one of those dreams again. You know, the one where you are suddenly upon your wedding day with no hair or makeup booked? Or, in my case, nothing except the photographer and the venue? I vaguely remember having a dress, but I don't think it's the one I picked out the other week. I also remember having to pee a lot.

What are these dreams trying to tell me? It's way too early for me to book hair and makeup, so it probably isn't it. Maybe it's because I can't seem to make any other decisions regarding the wedding lately. There's just so many options for everything else needed in the wedding that I just can't decide on anything. Centerpieces? Flowers? Invitations? Bridesmaid dresses? Too many things to decide.

Hopefully this wedding decision funk will pass. It's possible I just feel less excited about the details because it's the holiday season. Christmas gifts will do that to you.

No comments: