Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the intro

Hi, my name is Marie and I am getting married next September. I live in Portland, Oregon, with my fiance J, and two kittens. I've lived in Oregon all my life, with the exception of a few years where I attended school in LA . I don't really talk about that time.

J and I have been together for six years. We got engaged last April, just before I started studying for the bar exam, which I took this past July. Thankfully, I passed! I've been happily wedding planning ever since.

I decided to start chronicling my wedding planning this morning after waking up from my first typical wedding nightmare. It was the typical "day of the wedding with no hair or makeup booked" scenario. I'd had one prior wedding nightmare, but it involved a crazy day-of coordinator and informing me I couldn't walk down the aisle yet because my appetizers weren't cold enough. What? Weird.

Anyway, this is my journey! Hope it's entertaining!

No comments: