Saturday, January 10, 2009

Over the holidays, many of my bridesmaids were actually in Portland. That meant it was a perfect time for some decisions about bridesmaid dresses!

I thought long and hard about what kinds of dresses I wanted my girls to wear. Once I'd picked my girls, It was pretty apparent I wouldn't be able to pick one dress for them all to wear. Each of them has a different body shape, so it would be hard to pick one that worked with all of them.

With that in mind, I decided to go the everyone wears a different dress route. I picked the designer (Alfred Angelo) and the color (grape), and told them to all pick satin dresses. So far, I have two down and two to go, but hopefully I will have them all picked out soon. I love the two dresses that have been picked so far. I'm pretty excited about it.

I will have to devote a post to introducing my girls at one point.

No comments: