Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hurray! The save the dates have gone out! Good thing too, because I was reaching the end of the window where it's not weird to receive a save the date. I am very happy to get those out the door.

My sister did the design of the save the date, and she is amazing. They look great. She even designed the custom graphic I have been totally in love with, which has been my one great idea of this whole wedding planning process. It ties together J's Irish heritage and my Chinese heritage.

(image redacted)



The only problem is, I didn't order enough. I also don't really think I should spend the money to order more, so what's been sent out is all I'm sending. Hopefully people will understand that not getting a save the date does not necessarily mean they are not invited to the wedding. We'll see! One more thing done!

3 comments:

A Long Far View said...

I got mine! They look fantastic!! I really love the graphic that your sister designed. Can't wait for the wedding :)

JenG said...

Purty.

Let us know when you get the pics from the photo shoot - the two samples are so cute!

Natasha said...

I got mine. Miso is wondering where his is.